The Stock Controller is responsible for the Stock Control, Warehouse Planning and support of the overall warehouse function. This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
The Duties of the Job:
• Track shipments, maintain schedules and address any delays that may arise.
• Oversee storage of products and keep inventory records updated.
• Coordinate regular stock checks and counts.
• Managing the returs of stock from customers back onto system and organising credit.
• POD process to be implemented and maintained daily.
• Working with the Warehouse Team to carry out day to day warehouse duties using RF Picking System.
• Maintaining Goods In booking schedule.
• Maximize stock holdings by utilising space within the warehouse.
• Monthly reporting on slow & non-moving sku’s.
• Support warehouse and the overall business to achieve Customer SLA.
• Implement, review and update stock control procedures as needed.
• Carry out end of year stock takes.
• Manage all stock transactions to include working capital budget, stock rotation, static stock & stock loss.
The Requirements of the job:
• Previous warehouse experience ideally in an FMCG environment.
• Experience with Customs & Excise an advantage
• Experience working with warehousing and stock control system
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.