One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Dublin team and have a special focus on tech transfers and life cycle managements projects.
PM will have to work with a cross functional team that will be located in different locations, therefore some flexibility on working hours to cover all different time zones is a must.
- Managing multiple cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Overseing the activities of all operations aspects involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs.
- Coordinating, creating & updating related documents.
- Partnering with legal to create/negotiate related contracts.
- Managing PO/invoices requests/approvals.
- Managing projects of resource planning, generating metrics/ KPIs.
- Leading technical change controls for NPI (new product introduction).
- Building project plans and team assignments using Gantt charts in MS Project.
- Estimating project cost and adhering to budget.
- Directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis.
- Performing business quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timeline and cost issues appropriately.
- Leading continuous improvement projects that deliver measurable gain in quality, efficiency and alignment within company policies.
• Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 2 years of Project Management experience (Tech Transfer, pharma/biotech) OR
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience (Tech Transfer, pharma/biotech)
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools within MS Excel, Smartsheet, ThinkCell, and other software programs
• Green Belt or Black Belt certification
• Keen financial acumen and knowledge of the end-to-end financial
Reason for hiring, NPI, increase of workload due to growth within the team
There will be some travel involved with this role, circa 20%, travel to CMOs across Europe
12 months contract - LTD company
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.