French Customer Service - Logistics & Supply Chain. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 32k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak French and have Customer Services or Order Management experience within Logistics or Supply Chain? Well come and work for this lovely and Niche company.
They are a Logistics related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a French speaker for a Customer Service role where you will be dealing with Orders and be responsible for the logistics management and demand fulfilment for an assigned customer base.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- You will be the first point of contact for all demand fulfilment queries
- Working as part of a busy team in the Supply Chain Department
- Dealing with customers in relation to their order management queries
- Responsible for all demand fulfilment topics
- Working with ERP Systems and Logistics systems
- Working closely with internal partners
- Responsible for delivery times and forecasts to customers
- Analyse customers’ market and business to anticipate future requirements
- Customer services regarding orders, logistics and legal requirements
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent French
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 1 years’ customer services experience within an office environment is essential and preferably within Supply Chain or Logistics
- A Qualification in Supply Chain or Logistics is a strong advantage
- Order Processing or order management experience is a strong advantage
- SAP user a strong advantage
This Role comes with a salary of 28-32k depending on experience.
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket or Annual Allowance
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance or Annual Allowance
- Training & Development
- Educational Support
- Sports & Social Club
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.