German Jobs in Dublin. German Insurance Administrator for prestigious Financial Services Company located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary 30k +
Do you speak German and have experience gained in an office environment, preferably within Insurance and are you looking for an Administration role?
Well come and work for this large prestigious Financial Services Firm who have their headquarters in Dublin with offices overseas. They are looking for a German speaker to join their Team for an Administration role where you will be responsible for making changes to Insurance Policies such as increments, fund switches etc. Little to no phone calls with customers!
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Administrative role where you will be taking requests from Brokers or Clients
- Making changes to Insurance Policies
- Ensuring Policy information is correct and inputting information to system
- Working alongside Brokers and Clients and assisting them
- Becoming an expert on Company products, procedures, compliance and legal issues
- Maintaining filing systems and Database
- Other administration duties as required
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Experience in Administration within an office environment
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be living in Ireland as Interviews are Face to Face on site
This role comes with a basic salary of 30k along with a great benefits package such as Flexitime, Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Gym and more!!!
This role is a 24 Month Contract – there could be possibilities
If interested and can meet the above criteria, please email Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or indeed if you know of anyone, feel free to pass on my details to them
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.