Job Opportunity In Industry For An Indirect Tax Manager From Big 4
A US multinational with a Global HQ In Dublin has a permanent job vacancy for an established Indirect tax / VAT Manager with strong consulting experience. This is a perfect job opportunity for a tax professional who sees their future in industry rather than practice consulting.
The purpose of this role is to provide indirect tax advice to business units throughout the world. You will also assist with developing the company’s global indirect tax strategies and their implementation. In addition, the Indirect Tax Manager will be responsible for special projects. The role involves taking a proactive, leading role in identifying opportunities and risks.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Provide Indirect Tax advice to the Legal and Contracts teams.
• Support the smooth implementation of contract strategies.
• Provide Indirect Tax advice for business units globally.
• Assist with the developing the Indirect Tax control framework and communicating this to all relevant stakeholders.
• Take a leadership, proactive role in order to enhance the overall Indirect Tax/Tax Team within the business.
• 5+ years of relevant indirect tax consulting experience within practice or large international company.
• Professional Qualification as Accountant / Chartered Tax Advisor.
If interested in this job opportunity, please apply to the advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.