Project Manager - Pharma Manufacturing
An innovative and well-established pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a Project Manager to coordinate a number of upcoming new product introductions and technical transfer initiatives.
The role will be initially on a medium to a long term contract is based in Dublin with some travel envisaged later in the year with Europe.
This project management position is an interesting opportunity to work with a cross functional team across different regions focusing in on key tech transfers and life cycle management projects. Relevant project management roles will include project scoping and chartering, project strategy, process mapping, process improvement and change management activities.
Other more specific responsibilities
• Managing multiple cross-functional technical transfer projects of medium to high complexity often involving contract manufacturing organisations
• Overseeing activities involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs to ensure a robust transfer.
• Managing technical transfer related meetings, coordinate decision making, and oversee creation/update of related documents
• Project management of resource planning, generating metrics and presentation materials for management reviews
• Leading technical change controls for NPI (new product introduction)
• Responsible for building project plans using Gantt charts in MS Project, estimating project costs and adhering to budget, monitoring work efforts and quality reviews regularly
• Accountable and responsible for adhering to project cost and schedule
• Leading continuous improvement projects that result in gains in quality, efficiency
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Project Management experience (Tech Transfer, pharma/biotech)
Further academic achievement could substitute for some PM experience
• Strong knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
• Understanding international pharmaceutical industry environment
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools within MS Excel other software programs
• Green Belt or Black Belt certification
• 1 year minimum of experience in Lean Manufacturing or Operational Excellence
• GMP environment work experience and thorough understanding of biological/chemistry technology transfer processes and timelines
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work and lead in a collaborative environment
If you have the above experience and qualifications and are interested in the project management role, please contact Richard Walsh at Sigmar for a discussion on the position and you can send your CV for review at the link provided. Richard can be contact re enquiries at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.