Contracts Lead - Energy Projects
An established energy services company with a nationwide presence is looking to recruit a Contracts Lead to work at their Dublin office. This contracts-focused job involves overseeing project tendering and management of renewable and strategic project contracts.
Candidates should have experience in commercial negotiation, managing stakeholders and achieving successful outcomes in agreeing project contracts; also while experience in the renewable sector is preferred, some exposure to projects in other areas of power and energy would also be relevant.
Main Responsibilities of the Contracts Lead:
• Tendering renewable and other engineering project contracts.
• Liaising effectively with third party consultants and specialists, utilities, and relevant public bodies.
• Providing coordination and information to internal stakeholders such as senior management, technical renewables team, and regulatory advisors
• Commercial negotiation with stakeholders and relevant third parties
• Managing budgets for relevant development projects.
• Understanding and providing input to cash flow projections.
• Degree or in the area of Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying or similar.
• 7-10 years' career experience with track record in leading construction / engineering tendering processes
• Strong knowledge of the renewables sector including on technical and development work for large scale renewable projects across various regions of the country
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to advise on project acquisition due diligence.
• Commitment and flexibility to meet work and project deadlines where necessary.
If you recognise yourself in the above description and want to work with an established and professional team involved in renewable projects, send us your CV in confidence for review.
Alternatively contact Richard for a confidential discussion at 086 0280704.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.