Loan Operations Analyst
Sigmar recruitment are working with a leading Investment Services company as they recruit for a Loan Operations (Senior Analyst) to join their growing team based in Dublin city centre.
The Senior Analyst would be responsible for completion of the centralised processiong requirements for funds and proivide support to the various teams while ensuring the policies and procedures required to process these funds are adhered to.
• Review and process bank loan related activies (paydowns, borrowings, interest payments, restructurings).
• Maintain the loan asset master information on Geneva Fund Accounting system.
• Review credit and trade documentation.
• Act as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist the accounting teams with loan discrepancies as required.
• Complete and review listed security price tolerance controls within the fund accounting systems.
• Provide reporting when required.
• Help with projects and with project implementations.
• Knowledge of fund accounting systems.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please apply and the job poster will be in touch with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.