Sigmar recruitment are working with a leading Investment solutions company as they recruit for a Senior Analyst specializing in Investor Services. The Senior Analyst would join the growing Private Equity team in their Dublin city centre offices.
The main objective of this role would be to ensure that client deliverables are met and the Senior Analyst would also be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders alike.
• Act as the main point of contact for Private Equity clients.
• Serve as the escalation point for Fund and Investor queries.
• Maintain the investor database.
• Help to prepare capital account statements, ensuring accuracy.
• Maintain strong relations with internal and external stakeholders.
• Train and mentor more junior members of the team.
• Assist with audits where necessary.
• Process payments to investors and verify sources of incoming funds.
• Adhoc project work.
• 18 months experience in fund operations.
• Relevant degree.
If this role is of interest to you, please hit apply and the job poster will be in touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.