QC Associate – BioAnalytical Sciences
Our pharmaceutical client is seeking an experienced QC Associate to join their team in Dublin. The role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic technique.
- Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays
- Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
- Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures
- Participate in the generation and update SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/ verifications and equipment qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
- 3rd level Degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare Laboratory
- Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.