Want to join a Global leader in pharmaceutical space? With some really impressive plans for growth - it's great time to join this multinational as a EHS Specialist on a 11 months contract.
- Supporting the site with bringing new equipment/ chemicals/ methods/products on site.
- Solving problems and to anticipate and minimise workplace safety and environmental risks.
- Effectively prioritise, ensure regulatory and EHS standards compliance.
- Driving continuous performance improvement efforts.
- Maintaining audit readiness within the Technical Operations Department.
- Providing weekly compliance metric updates within the Technical Operations department.
- Assuring completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements.
- Demonstrateing collaboration with site colleagues to ensure a safe by choice culture
- Driving EHS improvements with clear outcomes.
- 1+ year experience (EHS in pharma)
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science;
- Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage
- Preferred proficiency in the areas of environmental compliance and critical thinking, project management, problem solving
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.