EHS Specialist (Pharma)
One of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies is looking for an experienced EHS Specialist for a 6 month contract. This role is based in Cork.
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence in Vaccines and provides high-quality safety leadership to assigned operations.
- Addresses risk prevention opportunities
- Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
- Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data.
- Liaise with the assigned area to ensure compliance with EHS Standards and EHS legislative requirements. Provide guidance on these standards where required
- Assess changes which have an EHS impact.
- Engage in walkdowns and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
- Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage,
- 5 years’ EHS experience in an operational environment
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.