Sigmar Recruitment on behalf of their client is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to work in a large multinational technology company based in West Dublin.
6 Month Contract - Full remote on-boarding - Salary: €40,000-€45,000.
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local country requirements
- Validate and submit payroll files from HR and time tracking systems
- Populate additional pay and personnel data into templates for payroll processing
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
- Complete month-end payroll activities
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and implemented to capture changes month over month and any differences are reconciled and explained
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in payroll-related meetings and presentations
- Work with HR function to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements.
- Intake and action employee payroll issues, including case tracking, payroll vendor inquiries and follow-up with the employees
- 3 years + experience in a similar role in EMEA.
- Strong on Excell
- Excellent Multitasker with a good attention to detail
- Knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms.
To Apply :
Send a copy of your CV direct to email@example.com
Direct dial to call on is 01 474 4639.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.