3 x Financial Reporting Supervisors | Asset Management | 60k
My client has a requirement for 3 Financial Reporting Supervisors on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for assisting in the overall preparation and review of the Financial Statements and Annual Audit Co-ordination of all Offshore Funds.
Candidate will also be responsible for supervising, coaching and assisting the team in successfully completing the deliverables in the Financial Reporting Department. Salary ranges from 50-60k doe.
• Preparation and review of annual and interim financial statements;
• Liaising with fund auditors;
• Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their subunit;
• Supervise Financial Reporting Analysts on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities;
• Communicating appropriately with the Financial Reporting Specialists and Financial Reporting Analyst;
• Liaise regularly with clients and auditors;
• Monitor compliance with regulations and accounting standards;
• Resolve any issues arising in the accounts preparation/audit process.
• Newly Qual/ Finalist ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant;
• 3+ years funds experience;
• Will consider Big 4 auditors with funds experience;
• Experience supervising a team;
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.