Sigmar are partnering with one of the worlds best known Fintech companies. We’re looking for x5 Mid-level Software Engineers to join a newly created team. These roles sit in the Security Solutions Engineering team who build innovative tools and applications that focus on enterprise security for the wider group. With a companywide security first approach to Software development, the team has backing from senior directors and large pipeline of work.
These are 6 & 12 month daily rate contracts that will be based in Dublin and paying €350 per day (€80,000 per year). Once things return to normal, remote working a few days per week and flexi-time are available.
- Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom next week.
- Our client has also set up remote onboarding processes so you can work remotely from Day 1 with Laptops provided.
What will you be doing?
- You will be an engineer in Application Security product team. This role required hands-on experience and expertise developing tools to support an enterprise Java based application sitting an Oracle backend.
- Work closely with business partners to identify their needs and develop innovative solutions to broad and complex information security challenges.
- You will be developing technical configuration/engineering solutions for application security products.
- Plan and perform platform upgrade projects to ensure IT compliance.
- Investigate complex issues affecting multiple systems.
- Assisting in setting product roadmap, long term strategy and vision of product direction.
What you need:
- 5+ years of full stack engineering
- Java: Spring & Hibernate
- PL/SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Proven experience designing/developing/consuming APIs
- CI/CD pipeline experience also desirable
Apply to this advert or contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.