Investor Services Supervisor Job
Our client is seeking an Investor Services Supervisor to work with the Private Equity team. Ideally you will have experience in being first point of contact for clients and have liaised with investors and other internal and external departments.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate
- Build and maintain relationships with all client contacts e.g. investment professionals, investors, lawyers, auditors etc.
- Supervision and training and development of staff
- Work closely with the fund accounting team and be willing to assist in crossover duties
- Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role and ideally exposure to Private Equity
- Experience in a team lead position
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Private Equity structures and regulatory requirements
- Experience reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and Oms
APPLY TODAY! If you are interested in discussing this role further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.