HR Business Partner
My client, a multinational pharmaceutical organisation is recruiting a HR Business Partner to work in their site in Cork. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the successful candidate would be joining a team of two other HR Business Partners.
- Act as a point of contact for HR issues and provide support and guidance to employees and management
- Identify any areas/processes in need of improvement and design and implement appropriate solutions
- Proactively support employee engagement and a positive organisational culture through various initiatives
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with employees and management
- Liaise with cross-functional teams throughout the business
- Lead complex HR projects and drive organisational change initiatives as required
- Provide support and guidance to the HR team
- Level 8 Degree in HR Management/Business or similar relevant area
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a senior HR role
- Experience across the full scope of HR activities including recruitment, comp & bens, employee relations, employment law, performance, etc.
- Previous experience in a regulated multinational environment is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Good judgement with a solution-focused approach
- Strong attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable in fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience with HR systems including SAP and Workday is an advantage
For more information on this and other roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.