Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
A boutique insurer based in Dublin City Centre is looking to add an underwriter to their team.
The role will involve working as part of a small team underwriting specialist home and motor insurance products for High Net Worth individuals.
- In accordance with company policy, underwrite HNW home and motor risks.
- Develop relationships with broker panel.
- Ensure all correspondence from brokers and customers is responded to in a timely manner while maintain excellent levels of service.
- Play an active part in the growth of the business by implementing company underwriting policies in an effective manner.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3 years insurance experience, ideally in an underwriting role. However candidates from other technical or broking backgrounds within insurance may be considered.
- APA minimum, CIP desirable.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative to make good underwriting decision.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 014744608 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.