This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a multinational company based in Citywest. You will work with technologies such as cloud platforms, jenkins and GIT.
What you will do:
- Define, deliver and evolve our release processes and the automation technology that allows us to simplify and scale our Salesforce build pipeline.
- Act as a single point of contact to plan, co-ordinate and oversee our releases, patches, and emergency change requests.
- Guide root cause analysis and help us learn to be better engineers and planners.
- Ensure code delivery through the development lifecycle is simple, seamless and consistent.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, escalate when required and remove obstacles to release.
- Maintain the integrity of our all our environments with proper functional, operational, performance, and integration testing at each step of the release process.
- Ensure release documentation, communications, and training is completed
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education.
- 2-6 years of DevOps and Release Management experience in an enterprise IT software development environment.
- Expertise with branching strategies, version control, pipeline automation and orchestration utilising the following tools or similar: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket.
- Experience with Salesforce development, design, and release management would be a differentiator.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.