Our client is currently seeking to recruit an intermediate/Senior Engineer to join their team to work on a project in North Dublin, degree qualified civil or structural engineer.
The candidate will require a strong technical competence and a creative approach to problem solving, excellent communication skills in order to liaise with the Design Team, contractors and subcontractors, other professionals and members of the public. Key abilities, excellent report writing skills, team-working, strong organisational skills and the ability to manage resources and people are also required. Controlling the Technical, QAQC and Execution of the works of all construction processes, coordinating the work supply chain and site management.
Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements (WR).
- Setting out and maintaining control of works requirements with junior engineers and subcontractor engineers.
- Reviewing material and works specifications.
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan. (ITP) Reviewing construction Methodologies and ensuring compliance with specifications,
- Attend subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions, Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Input into a one team culture and approach to delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets and deliverables, acting at all times in the best interests of the Joint Venture
- Contributing to the Health & Safety culture on the project, including welfare of the workforce on the site. Showing leadership across the project
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client designers, sub contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work
SPECIFIC ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Third level degree with the outlined experience requirements
- 4-6 years’ experience working on site based projects, hospital/medical would be advantageous
- Relevant experience managing construction and civils
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Focussed on the key message
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic
- Success driven and results oriented
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
For more info you can apply below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.