CAD Design Specialist - Cork
CAD Designer sought by pharmaceutical company in Cork region for contract role. Ths job opportunity is at an established plant with an active project workload.
If successfully taking up this role, you will be providing support to a drawing office team in preparation of relevant CAD drawings - also amending existing drawings for as built conditions in the field. You will look to ensure that all architectural, M&E, civil, AND instrumentation drawings are fit for purpose.
Other job duties include:
• making sure all change management updates are reflected on the appropriate drawings
• checking drawing documentation packages from projects are correct and match site standards
• helping with guidance of more junior CAD staff as required.
• assisting in correct filing and storage of all drawings issued and received by the department.
• as built surveys of P&ID drawings
Experience and Qualifications required:
• At least 5 years working in CAD design with 2-3 years in pharmaceutical or other highly regulated environments
• 2D and 3D CAD experience - full project experience of M&E drawings
• Track record of working well in team environments with other designers/technicians/engineers
• Minimum of Diploma or Certificate qualification in Engineering
• Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
The job is an interesting opportunity for a CAD Design Specialist to further develop their career; salary is at an attractive level.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.