Job Title: Site Engineer
Our client who are an international main contractor are looking to hire a site engineer to complete their North Dublin project. They will require the engineer to start ASAP and will come with an initial 6-month contract with potential for extension pending future projects.
The focus of the job is:
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications, and overall Works Requirements.
- Setting out and maintaining control of works requirements with junior engineers and subcontractor engineers.
- Reviewing material and works specifications.
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan.
- Reviewing construction Methodologies and ensuring compliance with specifications.
- Attend subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions.
- Third level degree with the outlined experience requirements.
- 4-6 years’ experience working on site-based projects.
- Relevant experience managing construction and civils.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.