A Public Sector Body is looking for a Facilities Officer for their offices in Dublin 1.
- Managing all external and internal facilities providers.
- Managing ordering of supplies and file registry and archiving systems and raise POs.
- Be the first point-of-contact for customers and respond effectively to queries.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- Previous Facilities or Maintenance Coordination Experience
- Completion of manual handling course.
- Proficient IT Skills.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive in a high paced environment, have an eagerness to learn and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
- A Communicator: You should be a team player, with effective communication skills and confidence in liaising with customers and contractors.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, have strong time management skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work in a Public Services Office.
What You Need to Do To Succeed
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.