Financial Controller | Health & Conditioning | South Dublin
An international US Health & Conditioning company, setting up a European function in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
My client’s products are used by international clients including elite footballers. As a world leader in injury relief, recovery and performance enhancement, my client has seen the company expand globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in setting up a finance function from scratch. The position offers major career development in the coming years.
€80,000 – 95,000 + Benefits
Permanent Dublin City Centre
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
• Responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks and monthly and year-end accounting operations.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts including accounts payable & overhead analysis.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Weekly cashflow forecast and monitoring of banks.
• Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and all balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors and business units
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• Qualified Accountant
• 5 years PQE
• Understanding of US GAAP vs International vs Local standards
• International Background
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.