My multinational client is looking for an exceptional Technical Writer – Spanish, to maintain content and drive localization efforts needed for in Mexico.
Exciting oppotunity for people with fluency in Latin American (LatAm) Spanish Language to work remotely.
- Proven experience of technical editing/writing in a similar role.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and deliver results in a fast-faced environment
- Native speaker of Spanish with fluency in written US/UK English.
- Outstanding localisation skills from US/UK English into Latin American Spanish.
- Solid experience in project management and coordination.
- Affinity for technology and a proven background in technical writing or editing.
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills.
- Strong XML/HTML skills.
- Working knowledge of "Trados" or other CAT tools.
- Knowledge of CMS and machine translation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish, Communications, Linguistics, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 3 - 5 years technical writing/editing experience.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with CMS, "Trados" or other CAT tools, terminology management, HTML and/or XML.
Please send your CV to TJ Vinod on email@example.com or call 021 235 9144 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.