HR Business Partner - Berlin
Our client, a global technology company is looking to hire a HR Business Partner for their office based in Berlin.
This is an exciting time to join a company with not only a great culture, but a new and vibrant team vibe.
Your responsibilities will include
- Deliver strategic business collaboration and coaching to all levels of the company
- Assess needs and implement where necessary a Learning & Development plan
- Update and work together with other business partners in all aspects of Human Resources
- Coaching management teams
- Point of contact for recruitment needs for HR function
- Change management – design and deliver new, effective process for change
- Employee Relations issues
What my client is looking for
- Minimum 10yrs experience in a HRBP position
- Fluent in German & English
- Experience in a technology or Internet business.
- Experience in Project and Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.