I am currentky recruiting for a Head of Regulatory Reporting for an Investment bank based in Dublin City Center. to be suitable for this role you will have to have extensive regulatory reporting experience and have a background within Investments or pensions.
- Submission of shareholder reports as required by law and regulations in Europe
- Team is responsible for post trading obligations - EMIR, MIFID and similar transactions and trade reporting
- Preparation of all regulatory requirements and filing of the same
- dealing with auditors and any issues around the regulatory space
- Management of team and all day to day activities
- Qualified accountant with extensive regulatory exposure from an investments background
- strong team management exprience
for more info send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy - email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.