Senior Automation Engineer
Our client, an Irish Process Control, Automation and Instrumentation company are looking for an experienced senior Automation and Controls Engineer x2 to join their team in Kildare. There will be an element of travel required for this role.
- Programming, testing, commissioning and documenting PLC code for automation systems.
- Preparing, supervising, managing the design process including FDS and OMM’s
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems and radio and Telemetry systems
- Testing control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Oversee GAMP Quality approach (URS, FS, SS, HS, FAT, SAT & SIT) for design, review and handover
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, installation, configuration, implementation, commissioning and handover of automation projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Engineering level 8 degree or above (Required)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field.
- 5 years’ experience managing teams.
- Leadership skills required for training and mentoring of graduate/ junior engineers
Skill set / Product Knowledge:
- PLC (Allen-Bradley and / or Mitsubishi and or Siemens and/ or Omron and / or Schneider and / or Unironic)
- Operator Interfaces (Rockwell Software and / or Allen-Bradley and / or Beijiers and / or Siemens OP and / or Schneider)
- SCADA (Rockwell Software and / Wonderware and / or Schneider and / or Inductive Automation
- Electrical Control Panels (LV, Electrical Schematics)
- Visual Basic, C++, JAVA
If you would like to discuss this role, or any other, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.