My client, an Irish owned - fast growing construction company is seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their Munster team.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying a construction site
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Mapping structural boundaries on the ground using pegs and markers
- Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate
- Overseeing quality control
- Monitoring health and safety
- Keeping a site diary
- Resolving technical problems
- Working in an office and on a construction site.
This role will be based Munster based (Waterford / Limerick / Tipperary)
- Degree Qualified
- 5+ years’ main contractor experience
- Experience working with Surveying Instruments: Total Stations, etc
- Experience in commercial, residential and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD,
Benefits: Death in service
Pension: 3% employer
Travel: Car van & fuel card OR mileage subsistence/expenses
Equipment: Laptop, Mobile Phone
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.