An exciting opportunity for a Senior Director of Sales and Operations Planning to work with a global pharmaceutical company!
Senior Director, Sales and Operations Planning
This position will be a main point of contact for regional Comercial leadership and Global Supply Chain.
- Responsible for the building of the S&OP process and for the successful global rollout and implementation
- Main point of contact for senior regional Commercial and PDM leadership to communicate and support the implementation of supply chain strategy
- Coordinating the activities of department management, and providing direction and assistance on resolution of complex issues and potential problems related to production planning and demand management
- Forming a companywide strategic roadmap to improve S&OP maturity, enabling process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
- Defining key metrics of S&OP and tracking benefits and improvements to the business
Job requirements (Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- BS or BA Degree
- Expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU and international cGMPs
- Expert leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Previous ERP implementation experience
- Expert in standing up a formal S&OP process
- Project management, change management and transformational change experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.