Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking to hire a number of supervising pharmacists for its community pharmacies in Dublin, Wicklow, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Longford.
The roles come with flexible working hours along with a very competitive hourly rate and monthly bonus.
- In line with company guidelines, provide safe and efficient dispensing services to customers
- Operate dispensary in accordance to all legal obligations
- Follow on and management of rejected claims
- Build and maintain relationships with other local healthcare professionals
- Approach nursing homes and similar institutions in attempts to acquire new business
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Hold approved pharmacy qualification
- Must hold PSI registration
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 4744608
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.