Product Manager – Payments (Dundalk)
My client based in Dundalk are looking for a Payments Product Manager to develop and improve the current card and alternative online payment methods both in terms of product upgrades in line with the 3rd party providers while also adding additional payment methods for existing and new geographies.
- Define a product vision and product roadmap that aligns to the overall business strategy
- Collaborate closely with contributing teams and stakeholder departments such as BI, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, etc.
- Develop financial reconciliation tools to ensure accurate and timely cash reconciliations with payment providers.
- Be responsible for all financial matters relating to payment processing.
- Take end-to end ownership over the high-growth, innovative acceptance product portfolio.
- Research and analyse target markets, competitors and customer groups, maintain strong relationships with third party payment providers to enable short and long-term product development planning and growth.
- Understand and turn market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform
- University degree in Information Systems, Finance or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of work experience in e-commerce and digital payments product management.
- Ability to develop a 360° view of a product from a customer, business, market, legal and technical perspective.
- Strong and well-developed analytic, problem-solving and quantitative skills; self-starter with passion for product development and personal responsibility and accountability.
- Results-orientation with an ability to execute hands on and complete deliverables in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Subject matter expertise in payment products.
- Balances technical and business insight
Apply directly or email Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.