Junior Construction Manager
Our client is looking for a Junior Construction Manager /Graduate Construction Manager to join their team in Dublin.
You will be responsible for:
- The management of all contractors, consultants, and suppliers involved in the project.
- Compiling and presenting project information to a non-technical audience.
- Coordinating with the design team, and reporting on timelines and costs for projects.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- A degree in Construction Management or construction-related degree
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in construction management.
- Proficient IT Skills.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive in a high paced environment, have an eagerness to learn and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
- A Communicator: You should be a team player, with effective communication skills and confidence in liaising with suppliers and contractors, as well as presenting to management.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, have strong time management skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary and benefits package.
What You Need to Do To Succeed
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.