Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading asset management solutions provider as they recruit for an AML Team Lead to join their global company.
This role would provide guidance to the AML team as they support the business and is responsible for developing a frame work that maintains the highest standards of regulatory compliance and guidance.
• Review new account opening documents and ensure account maintenance specific to AML requirements.
• Provide sign off on the status of AML for investor accounts.
• Provide feedback to employees regarding their performance and support the manager in giving feedback related to the staff.
• Investigate potential issues.
• Quality checking investor files.
• Train new employees and ensure continuous development of the team.
• Sign off on client reporting of AML documentation, ensure accurate and timely delivery to clients.
• Escalate any high risk queries to the AML manager.
• Project work where necessary.
• AML experience (preference given to those with Hedge Fund/Alternatives experience).
• Experience advising a team/providing coaching.
• Strong compliance knowledge for EU and Ireland.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, apply, and the job poster will come back with relevant details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.