Supervising Pharmacist Ratoath, Co. Meath:
Our client is one of Ireland's leading pharmacy chains with local pharmacies throughout Leinster and Munster.
As a Supervising Pharmacist your job will include:
- Providing a professional service and offering customers advise on medication
- Ensuring, operating and maintaining a professional work environment in line with the latest PSI regulations
- Ensuring highest standards of technical support are met
- Leading a team to the best of ability
To apply for this pharmacy job you will need:
- Registered with PSI
- Pharmaceutical qualification from a recognized body
- More than 3 years of Experience with Community Pharmacy in Ireland
- Proven track record in providing excellence in customer care
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
Our client is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist to join an experienced team and grow their career. Do you work to high professional standards? Do you want to join one of Irelands leading pharmacy chains?
Please call Nicky on 01 4744 684
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.