Sigmar Recruitment are working with a global Financial Services company as they recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their international team based in Dublin.
This role would specialize in reporting that covers EMIR, MIFID and SFTR. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate globally with the different teams across the company.
The successful candidate will ensure that the company has processes in place to fulfil post trade regulatory obligations.
• Manage a team of 4 people across regulatory reporting and act as the point of contact for all decisions made by the team.
• Ensure team development and provide management.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that any queries or issues are brought to a prompt resolution.
• Assist in controls testing, internal audits and compliance queries.
• Act as the escalation point for post trade regulatory reporting.
• Strong experience in Post Trade regulatory reporting.
• Experience managing a team.
If this role is of interest, please hit apply and the job poster will be in touch with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.