Senior Financial Accountant | Insurance | South Dublin
If you are a qualified accountant and are interested in joining a highly successful, leading edging market leader in the insurance sector, then this could be the role for you.
My client, provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to work within a dynamic finance team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in working in a challenging and changing environment.
This is a permanent position paying between 65k -70k + 20% bonus.
• Preparation of monthly management and statutory financial information;
• Corporation tax and VAT returns;
• Assist with interim and year end audits, including preparation of year end audit files, liaising with audit team and preparation of quarter and year end group reporting;
• All quarterly and annual Solvency II regulatory returns are filed with the Central Bank of Ireland in accordance with filing deadlines.
• The revenue accounts and balance sheet are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and the timetable laid down by the Principal.
• Maintain regular contacts with clients arranging meetings and Board meetings with Principals and agree agendas, travel, accommodation and entertaining arrangements.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders; and
• Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
• Qualified with min of 2 years PQE
• Knowledge of Solvency II.
• Experience of the Financial Services industry
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.