Permanent Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant Required For Insurance Company In Dublin 2
A permanent job opportunity has opened with an established insurance company who are part of a larger international Financial Services Group. The role is a Senior Accountant position focussed on Solvency II reporting to the Central Bank. In addition, you will have other accounts preparation responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction of operational risk.
• Support production of financial statements, taking account of both local and Group reporting requirements.
• Support the production of the Solvency II balance sheet and all regulatory reporting requirements, including preparation of Quarterly Reporting Templates, annual QRT’s and the Solvency & Financial Condition Report.
• Manage the consolidation of international entities.
• Ensure financial reporting processes are efficient with effective procedures and controls in place.
• Work collaboratively with the Actuarial function to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators and produce regular Management Information.
What You Will Need To Have:
• A Full Accountancy Qualification with ideally PQE.
• Experience working for or with insurance companies (Audit backgrounds considered).
• Solvency II experience.
What You Will Receive:
• An attractive basic salary in the region of €70,000.
• Great benefits package which includes a bonus and option of taking cash instead of certain benefits.
• A great working environment and opportunity to collaborate with a supportive team.
If interested, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.