HR Business Partner
Due to their continued rapid expansion in the Tech sector, my client, a household name in the social media sector is seeking a HR Business Partner for their site in Dublin.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships on all levels
- Provide guidance and support to management and leaders in relation to recruitment, talent development, performance management, etc.
- Manage grievance and disciplinary process and advise and support to management on employment legislation and best practice
- Liaise and collaborate with other areas of the business as required
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business strategy and ensure the HR strategy is aligned with the organisational goals
- Drive projects and initiatives relating to employee engagement, organisational culture, etc.
- Manage all operational HR activities including HR admin, on-boarding, off-boarding, etc.
- Oversee recruitment activities to ensure business needs are fulfilled
- Bachelors degree in HR/Business or similar relevant area
- 10 years experience in HR across the full range of functions including employee relations, performance management and employment law
- Previous experience in a Tech/BPO organisation
- Experience in a start-up environment is beneficial
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and GDPR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills`
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
For more information on this and other HR roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.