Are you a recent graduate?
Are you interested in building a career in sales?
Do you want a chance to be onsite with clients building relationships?
If you this could be the perfect job for you!
A global supplier of lab equipment is looking to grow its Dublin team. They are looking to bring a recent graduate onboard into a consultative sales role. This role would be 2 days in the Dublin office and 3 days across Ireland meeting clients in person.
This role would suit someone who is hungry and driven and keen to develop a career in sales.
- Responsible for sales in your own designated territory
- Schedule new business opportunities
- Demonstrating products to prospective clients
- Degree educated - ideally in a business or technical field
- As this is a field role the successful candidate would need a full drivers licence
- 1-2 years' experience in sales OR customer facing OR commercial role
- Excellent leadership qualities
This is a fantastic opportunity to access excellent training programmes, joining a growing team and to launch a successful sales career.
To find out more please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.