Senior Audit Manager required for a well-known practice in Dublin.
This role is permanent with a competitive salary & package.
Overview of the role:
Providing clients with efficient and effective service through the control and efficient use of department resources.
This role reports to the Partner.
- Responsible that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year.
- Audit work and setting budgets
- Preparation of proposals for new work, attendance at marketing events, development of personal contacts and identification and development of opportunities
- Monitoring of qualified and student bookings and workloads to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
- Liaison with junior staff to assess any issues that need dealing with.
- Training and development of junior team members.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA).
- Significant external audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Experience of working with entrepreneurial, OMB, SME and AIM-listed clients.
To apply please attach a CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.