Nurses Required - Immediate Start - Dublin
Sigmar on behalf of their client is seeking Nurses who will work in either Swords or Terenure. These nursing roles are based in a nursing home.
Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night duty.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated residents,
- Ensure a high standard in care for the elderly is maintained at all times,
- Lead the Team of Healthcare Assistants in providing high quality direct and indirect care,
- Build strong relationships with residents to encourage trust, and understand their needs,
- Evaluate resident care needs and in conjunction with our multi-disciplinary team implement and evaluate individualized care plans that meet the resident’s needs,
- Form part of a dynamic environment where teamwork and personal development are encouraged,
- Ensure all documentation relating to residents is accurately maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Minimum 6 months post graduate elderly care experience is preferable,
- Strong clinical & communication skills are required,
- Must practice person centered approach in patient care,
- Ability to work as part of a team & independently,
- Knowledge of HIQA Regulations and standards is essential,
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
To apply please attach a CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01 4744691.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.