Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading global provider of investment management solutions as they recruit for an AML officer to join their Anti Money Laundering team. This team supports the business units of the company and is responsible for maintaining the AML framework that allows the company to operate to the highest standard of compliance.
- Review documentation in relation to new account opening and account maintenance.
- Review and sign off on the AML for Investor accounts.
- Provide training to staff and colleagues on how to be compliant to company procedures and regulations.
- Act as point of contact on AML issures.
- Assist the Head of AML on providing feedback on AML standards and procedures.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on dealing with any AML queries.
- Perform quality control checks.
- Stay up to date on EU and Irish regulations, making sure the company is compliant at all times.
- Sign off on client reporting of outstanding AML documentation.
- Identification and escalation of high risk items to AML Manager within required deadlines where necessary;
- Review audit samples and liaise with auditors
- Adhoc tasks
- 2 plus years AML experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Relevant qualifications.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please hit apply and the poster will get in touch with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.