Hello HR Managers check out this fantastic new job just in on the HR desk….
Our client, a leading provider in tech and tech related sectors have an amazing opportunity for a HR Manager with a strong tech background to join their ever-growing team.
This client is a global player and has a massive workforce worldwide.
What you will be doing:
• Complete management of employee life cycle for Ireland
• Strategic and operational support to the HRD
• Stakeholder management
• Advise and mentor management in relation to ER and HR best practice
• Oversee all HR processes and policies
• Assist on HR & BU projects
• Prepare all HR reports
• Liaise with all HR Managers at a Global level
What is required and essential for this job:
• 10+ years’ experience at a senior/management level of HR
• Extensive knowledge of Irish Employment Law/TUPE
• Employee Relations experience at a senior level
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• HR Strategy, Projects and Development exposure
• Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
• A background in a Technology or BPO organisation will only be considered for this position
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.