Senior Consultant, Fund Accounting
Hiring Manager open to both locations (Dublin or Limerick)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant within our growing Fund Accounting department. The Senior Consultant has responsibility for accurately reviewing and signing off NAV calculations, is the subject matter expert on the team for all fund specific requirements and takes the lead in rolling out new system enhancements and procedures. This hire may be an individual contributor or have one or two direct reports. This role will be attractive to candidates with prior fund accounting experience or relevant operational /accounting experience who want to progress their career in a ‘best in class’ environment.
- Previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational/accounting experience preferred
- Detailed Knowledge of Enterprise and related Fund Accounting applications preferred with the ability to implement interfaces with other systems
- Experience with vendors an advantage (Bloomberg, Reuters etc)
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
- Third level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification an advantage but not required
To apply for this contract please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.