- The process engineer will act as an SME on activities which involve the design, specification, selection, equipment performance, engineering CQV, technical drawings, vendor management, engineering assessment of changes, validation activities, conducting and leading investigations
- Partake in specific manufacturing projects that arise on the process, equipment or systems providing a structured lean approach to problem resolution
- They will play a key role in the commissioning, qualification and validations activities on site, acting as a lead end user for systems as they transition across to the operations teams.
- The process engineer will lead Best practice Aseptic Technique principles as well as attend relevant seminars on these principles.
- Provides significant contributions on project teams and may lead multi-functional teams on large multi-site project.
The process engineer will have a BSc in Science or Engineering.
They will have 4 years aseptic filling or upstream biotechnology expereince with 2 years experience in validation.
Annual bonus, zero absence bonus, healthcare, pension and 26 days annual leave.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.