Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading online bookmaker as they look for an AML Analyst to join their team and help contribute to the company’s growing success. The AML Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the company is continuously safe from financial and legal risks.
• Help to maintain AML policies across all the company’s divisions making sure that the company is constantly compliant to all relevant regulations.
• Draft and maintain procedures required to meet AML regulations and keep abreast of any changes to legistlation.
• Act as point of contact for internal and exernal stakeholders on AML related matters.
• Perform due diligence from an AML and Financial Crime point of view.
• Perform monitoring duties with a focus on high risk customers.
• Build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
• Co-ordinate and provide training to staff to make sure everyone is aware of how to be compliant.
• 3 plus years AML experience.
• Proven experience in the payments industry
• Knowledge of EU regulations
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please hit apply and a member of the recruiting team will be in touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.