We have URGENT requirements for healthcare assistants in nursing homes in north and south Dublin.
If you are a first, second or third year healthcare student, you are eligible to work as a HCA and this will contribute to your work placement hours.
These temporary positions are available for 4-6 weeks, or as long as the Covid-19 pandemic continues.
- Vacancies are based in Swords and Terenure.
- Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night Duty
- All PPE will be required to staff.
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
- Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly.
- Successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person centred care is delivered
Get it touch today!!! Dsweeney@sigmar.ie or 01-9619720
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.