Our client is an innnovative international pharmaceutical company with a considerable footprint in Ireland. They are currently seeking a process engineer to work in a permanent role at a cutting edge facility in West Dublin.
If you are successful in taking up this process engineer role, you will be based at a state of the art product facility, with responsibilities in engineering and validation support activities. Previous experince in tech transfer projects would be valuable for the job.
Main duties include:
• Subject Matter Expert on activities involving the design, selection, equipment performance, , technical drawings, vendor management, validation activities, conducting and overseeing investigations
• Coordinating cross functional teams to deliver on improvements re quality and equipment changes to benefit the production processes at the plant
• Playing an important role in the start-up team re commissioning and qualification and validation activities on site
• Lead best practice on aseptic technique principles and show example re ensuring compliance to current GMP guidelines.
• Support continuous improvement initiatives by identifying areas and recommending strategies for improvement, and following up with implementation
• Degree in a technical discipline (Science or Engineering)
• Significant experience in aseptic filling environment or upstream biotechnology processes - ideally around 5 years' experience in similar role
• Some experience in validation-focused roles.
• Knowledgeable of regulatory and GMP requirements.
• Experience of succeeding in self-managed work team, embracing an interdependent culture of work
If you recognise yourself in the above description and want to work with an established and innovative company, send us your CV in confidence for review.
Alternatively contact Richard Walsh for a confidential discussion at 086 0280704.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.