QC Microbiology Analyst
Our client, a multinational Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical company is looking for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join their growing team. This is a 6-month contract based in North Dublin.
- The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
- The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop.
- Perform supporting activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Perform and carry out a variety of routine microbiological analytical techniques including but not limited to environmental monitoring, WFI testing, growth promotion testing, In-process product testing, Final product testing such as bioburden and both Kinetic turbidimetric and MCS rapid endotoxin testing in compliance with GMP requirements.
- To integrate and complete all documentation on time and be familiar with LIMS.
- To train and be trained in the use of Rapid microbiology techniques including but not limited to endotoxin testing, water bioburden testing, E.M testing, absence of bioburden testing and identification testing.
- Follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- To update SOP’s and write protocols as required.
- Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- Reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
- This position will be shift work
- Degree in Microbiology / or another relevant field
- Minimum 6-12+ months experience in pharmaceutical cGMP environment
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.